The U.S. Court of Appeals in California affirms an earlier ruling in favor of Suzuki Motor Corp. in the long-standing product-disparagement lawsuit the auto maker filed against Consumers Union, publisher of Consumers Reports magazine. The court rejected a request by Consumers Union for rehearing the court’s June 25, 2002, ruling in Suzuki’s favor and holding that Suzuki had presented sufficient evidence to warrant a jury trial. Suzuki charges that Consumers Union published knowing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Court of Appeals Finds for Suzuki" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.