NANJING — A Chinese court convicts four unemployed farmers found guilty in the stabbing deaths of a DaimlerChrysler AG executive and his family. Jurgen Pfrang, one of 38 DC executives living in China, his wife, and two children were murdered in their home during an attempted robbery. Three of the four convicted men, all of whom confessed to the killings, reportedly are certain to face execution. All of the men are under the age of 24, but the youngest may avoid conviction because he may be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Court finds convictions in deaths of DaimlerChrysler official, family" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.