A U.S. appeals court sides with General Motors Corp. in its ongoing battle with DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group over the grille of its Hummer H2 SUV. The court says the grille on the Hummer H2 does not closely resemble that of the grilles on Chrysler’s Jeep vehicles. Chrysler had argued the 7-slotted H2 grille is virtually identical to that of the grille on its Jeep models and will confuse buyers. The ruling supported the finding of a lower court that said Chrysler had "virtually no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Court Upholds Verdict in Hummer Grille Battle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.