Could the months-long search finally be over? Renault SA Chief Executive Louis Schweitzer says Covisint could name a CEO in two or three weeks. The French automaker, along with partner Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., is part owner in the e-business portal created by General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler AG. Covisint soon will select the remaining five people to fill out its 17-member board of directors, says Dan Jankowski, corporate communications lead at Covisint. Mr. Jankowski ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Covisint CEO, Headquarters Picks Near" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.