DEARBORN – Covisint LLC hopes to post a profit in 2002, even though the online supplier portal likely will see a significant loss in 2001. The company says it expects other OEMs to consider joining forces with the company later this year. Covisint says it sold more than $50 billion worth of goods through its online auction service in 2001. And more than $100 billion in future supplier program awards flowed through its Quote Manager product during the year. While economic uncertainty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Covisint Sees Profitability In 2002" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.