The new head of Covisint vows the auto industry's e-business exchange will stay in southeast Michigan. Its current headquarters are in Southfield, north of Detroit, but there was discussion early on that Silicon Valley might be a better place for a permanent headquarters. After an exhaustive search, Covisint's board of directors named Kevin W. English, 48, as president, chief executive officer and chairman of the Internet startup last week. While skeptics question the timing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Covisint Stays in Michigan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.