PARIS – Nine months after taking over, Covisint LLC's new leaders are slashing away at its cost structure and its ambitions, desperately trying to achieve operating profits by the end of this year. The company is reducing staff, abandoning its European headquarters and outsourcing non-critical services, such as sales, to smaller companies. Customers’ disinterest has scaled back ambitions to provide e-business solutions that include collaborative engineering and RFQ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Covisint Struggles to Scale Back on E-Business Ambitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.