The potential end of the world creating car sales? It happened four years ago at Prestige Ford, says owner Jerry Reynolds. "It was probably the craziest thing I've ever seen in all my years retailing," notes Reynolds. "And I've seen some crazy things." One afternoon, two 15-passenger vans pulled into the dealership parking lot and out climbed approximately 30 people. Curious, Reynolds and others watched as they gathered around a rookie salesman. A few minutes later, the salesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"The âCraziest Thing Iâve Seenâ Selling Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642