ZAGREB, Croatia – Renault Hrvatska d.o.o., the Zagreb-based Renault SA importer responsible for distribution in Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina, is taking over distribution for Automobile Dacia SA vehicles, as well. Renault Hrvatska is marketing the Dacia Solenza. Renault Hrvatska is the first East European Renault importer to land distribution rights for Dacia cars. Dacia is majority-owned by Renault. While Renault is market leader in Croatia, Dacia sales in the region are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Croatian Renault Importer Takes Over Dacia Distribution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.