Cross Lander USA is showing its dealers pre-production models of its 244X SUV, which is at least a year tardy in coming to the U.S. market. The Miami-based importer's first dealer meeting was held in Key Largo, FL, last week, with vehicles on hand for test drives. Company officials, U.S. Assistant Secretary of Commerce William Lash and Romanian officials joined as many as 140 dealer representatives for the launch. (See related story: Cross Lander Idea Inches Toward Grave) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cross Lander Plans Q4 Sales Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.