LAGUNA BEACH, CA – Chrysler Group could not have chosen a more perfect venue to introduce the ’05 Crossfire Roadster than this ultra-upscale Southern California community. The roadster’s rich design and powerful performance command respect driving along the Pacific Coastal Highway, where oceanfront homes in this former artist colony sell for eight figures and Ferraris and Lotuses commonly are seen cruising the streets. Speed lines on new ’05 Crossfire Roadster distinguish the car from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Crossfire Roadster Brings Breath of Fresh Air to Chrysler Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.