With General Motors Corp. insiders indicating Oldsmobile Div. will get a derivative of the Pontiac Aztek/Buick Rendezvous crossover vehicles, division chief Karen C. Francis admits she'd like to have a six-vehicle lineup, split evenly between cars and light trucks. Olds currently has three cars, one minivan and one sport/utility vehicle. “I think six is good. I'd love to have 50% truck, 50% car to mirror the market,” says Ms. Francis. Could the Profile concept, a multi-purpose sedan with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Crossover Would Level Olds Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.