The Ford brand "DNA" will be evident going forward with in two populist vehicles – one of which, the CrossTrainer cross/utility vehicle, has yet to debut. So says Nick Scheele, Ford Motor Co. president and chief operating officer, in an interview with Ward's. In Scheele’s view, the blue oval’s DNA has three "threads": availability, affordability and heritage. Ford Fiesta "We are a global company. We have dealers everywhere. We have service everywhere. Whenever you want a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CrossTrainer, Fiesta Exemplify Ford DNA, Scheele Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.