PHOENIX, AZ – General Motors Corp. has a head start on what it hopes will be a good news story. Job One of the Chevy Tahoe SUV, the first offspring of GMT900, GM’s new fullsize truck platform, was Dec. 1. That jumped the gun by about a week on the key program that already was slated to get under way five weeks ahead of schedule. “We were ready,” explains Gary White, fullsize truck vehicle line executive, at first test drives of the ’07 Tahoe here. And, “we know it’s pretty darn ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Crucial GM Fullsize Truck Program Launches Early" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.