Slowed by a fatal explosion Feb. 20, CTA Acoustics continues production almost by hand. CTA Acoustics Inc. selects a 47-acre (19-ha) site in Kentucky that will allow it to remain in the community devastated by a Feb. 20 explosion at its plant that left six employees dead. “This decision reflects our strong commitment to our loyal and dedicated employees,” James J. Pike, CTA Chairman and CEO, says in a news release. “We have always regarded CTA’s employees as a strategic asset. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CTA Acoustics Reveals Blueprint for Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.