DETROIT – General Motors Corp. will finalize plans by mid 2003 to ship its Cadillac CTS to Europe and Japan, officials say. “It won’t be a big, full-scale assault. We’ll kind of ease them in,” says Cadillac Marketing General Manager Mark LaNeve. GM will begin selling Cadillac CTS in Europe and Japan in 2003. There also is serious interest in the CTS from the Middle East, China, Taiwan and South Korea, says LaNeve at the Detroit Science Center following a media preview of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CTS Exports to Begin in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.