DETROIT – The Cadillac CTS rear-wheel-drive sedan might add an all-wheel-drive version to its lineup, Mark LaNeve, division marketing general manager, says. Robert Plant of legendary rock band Led Zeppelin signs Cadillac CTS at celebration of the brand's 100th anniversary “We don’t have that (an AWD CTS) in the current plan. I’d say sometime in the future we’ll have that,” LaNeve tells the media here at General Motors Corp.’s Renaissance Center headquarters during a celebration ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CTS Might Get AWD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.