SAO PAULO – Cummins Inc. Latin America is one of the few Brazilian companies that will export $285 million or more annually thanks to its automotive engines. Cummins has expanded its exports to China, where it will ship 2,500 engines for trucks and buses. The Chinese market is expected to total $20 million annually in a short time, reports Ricardo Chuahy, president of Cummins’ Brazilian division. Negotiations also are under way with Russia, he adds. Cummins increases Brazilian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cummins Exports Rise on China Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.