Cupholders could be a defining factor in how people choose the next car they buy, according to a survey by Autobytel, the automotive shopping and research website. Of the 890 consumers polled by Autobytel, 64% say they currently use their cupholders daily, up from 46% in 2002. More importantly, 39% say they would consider a different make of car to get the "perfect" cupholder, up from 27% of shoppers who were cupholder challenged in 2002. The majority responding to a recent survey say ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cupholders Could Affect Purchase Decision, Survey Finds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.