DETROIT – Even as the wraps come off tentative deals negotiated between the United Auto Workers union and the Big Three auto makers, aspects of the talks remain shrouded in mystery. Ron Gettelfinger Such as strategy. Ron Gettelfinger, UAW president, declines to reveal the union’s motivation for maintaining simultaneous negotiations with all three auto makers – plus suppliers Delphi Corp. and Visteon Corp. – up to, and even after, the Sept. 14 expiration date of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Curious UAW Talks Generate Positive Outcomes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.