There is no true international language, but when money talks, everyone seems to understand, whether you’re in Europe, Russia, Japan or the U.S. The ebb and flow of currency is the lifeblood of the global economy, but its valuation has become one of the biggest friction points in global trade. It now is the biggest single issue that is both drawing markets together and dividing the world’s major auto-producing sectors. The concepts of free enterprise and capitalism have fared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Currency Controversy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.