James Brown already has made music history, but “The Hardest Working Man in Show Business” also had a little to do with automotive archives. He was one of many celebrities in the 1970s to ask sunroof maker ASC Inc. to outfit his car. That began an impressive quantum leap from the Southgate, MI-based company's original focus to a specialty vehicle maker. Its customization capabilities are becoming increasingly popular with automakers' efforts to fill every market niche and the emergence of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Customization Craze Continues at ASC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.