Analysis Nearly one-in-four light vehicles sold in the U.S. during the â10 model year (October- September) were classified as cross/utility vehicles in Wardâs segmentation. Total â10 LV sales rose 7.7% in the period, to 11,204,438 units, resulting in the second-worst tally since â82. However, CUVs saw their largest volume of 2.7 million units, accounting for 24.3% of â10 LV sales, up from year-agoâs 21.5%. It was the second-consecutive year CUVs outpaced all other Wardâs segment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CUVs Top Wardâs Segment Groups in â10 Model-Year Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.