YOKOHAMA – The old adage that No.2s try harder has not been lost on Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and its core suppliers. It is particularly apropos to JATCO Ltd., main supplier of automatic and continuously variable transmissions to Japan's No.2 auto maker. Shigeo Ishida Noteworthy is a high-profile personnel move last April that sent Nissan Senior Vice President Shigeo Ishida to JATCO to become the supplier's new president. That wasn't a big surprise, because Ishida, 58, was head of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CVTs Hold Key to JATCO's Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.