Cycle & Carriage Ltd. (C&C) of Singapore increases its stake in PT Astra International of Indonesia to 35.05% from 35.03%. C&C reportedly bought 728,500 Astra shares worth 1.7 billion rupiah ($191,000) March 13. C&C has said it will continue to buy shares in PT Astra, which is the largest auto maker in Indonesia and controls half the motorcycle market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cycle & Carriage Increases Stake in PT Astra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.