VIENNA – The Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile Czech s.r.o. (TPCA) small car plant in Kolin, Czech Republic, hits its first milestone, building its 100,000th car Dec. 19. The plant, a joint venture operated by Toyota Motor Corp. and PSA Peugeot Citroen, began serial production of the Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107 and Citroen C1 small cars at the end of February. Peugeot 107 TPCA operates on a 2-shift/3-team basis six days per week and currently produces about 1,000 cars daily. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech Toyota, PSA Plant Celebrates First Milestone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.