BUCHAREST –Automobile Dacia SA, the Romanian car maker controlled by Renault SA, introduces a diesel version of its Solenza car at a motor show here. The new Solenza 1.9 D is powered by Renault’s 63-hp 1.9L F8Q diesel, which already is used by Dacia in a pickup truck. Dacia adds diesel version of Solenza. Solenza currently is offered with a Renault 1.4L 75-hp gasoline engine, produced at Dacia’s plant in Mioveni. “The new Dacia with a diesel engine is a huge innovation for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dacia Rolls Out Diesel Solenza" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.