DETROIT — Daewoo Motor America Inc.'s choice of Detroit to show off its fourth model may be no coincidence. “If I believe everything I read, I might be in Detroit a lot more,” says Bill Tucker, vice president of the South Korean car company's U.S. arm. Daewoo unveiled the Korando small sport/utility vehicle (SUV) to a packed house at the North American International Auto Show, but it was the state of the company, not the new vehicle, that served as the draw. Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo brings small SUV to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.