SEOUL – U.S. Daewoo dealers are reeling at the prospect of being abandoned under reported terms of General Motors Corp.’s proposed takeover of insolvent Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. An “Ad Hoc Committee of Daewoo’s U.S. Dealer Council” recently ran a full-page advertisement in South Korea’s English language dailies protesting the reported terms of the sale. Daewoo’s main creditor bank, state-run Korea Development Bank, recently announced that key issues have been settled for a final deal to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo Dealers Mad Over GM Decision to Use Own U.S. Sales Networks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.