BUCHAREST — Daewoo Automobile Romania SA plans to export the Romanian-made Matiz small car to China. “We plan to start the export to China at the end of this year,” says Kang-Soo Rhee, administrative and economic director of Daewoo Auto Trading S.R.L., Daewoo's Romanian distribution arm. Exports could improve the trade balance between Romania and China. The value of commercial exchanges between Romania and China added up to roughly US$78.5 million over the first six months of 1999, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo exports Romanian Matiz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.