WARSAW – Daewoo-FSO Motor Sp. z o.o., Poland’s struggling car maker, plans to increase exports of Daewoo Lanos assembly kits to Ukraine. The auto maker, which shipped 9,112 Lanos kits to Ukrainian assembler ZAO ZAZ in 2002, expects to export 37,320 units this year, a company spokesperson says. Polish auto maker will ship more Daewoo Lanos kits to the Ukraine. The Ukrainian partner has increased its order several times in the last few months, says Pawel Kosmala, director at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo-FSO to Increase Export of Lanos Kits to Ukraine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.