SEOUL – Daewoo Precision Industries Co. Ltd. signs a new contract to supply $100 million in direct-current seat-adjuster micro motors to a major U.S. supplier that provides seat systems to DaimlerChrysler AG, Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. A Daewoo Precision spokesman says the company exported $500 million in automotive parts to the U.S. in 2001, including micro motors.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo Precision Exports $100 Million in Seat Adjuster Motors to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.