DETROIT – GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co. Ltd. is done playing catch-up in Europe and ready to post gains over the 200,000-unit mark it has achieved in the past, says a General Motors Corp. executive. Daewoo Kalos to help boost GM sales in Europe. At its high point, the former Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. sold about 200,000 units in Europe, with a limited lineup, says Mike Burns, president-GM Europe, in a visit here. But turmoil ensued during the lengthy purchase process (GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo Ready to Contribute in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.