GENEVA – The situation at Daewoo Automobile Romania S.A. is frustrating management. While the Romanian car plant, once part of South Korea’s defunct Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., is No.2 in the growing domestic market, there remains uncertainty about its future after October. Daewoo Matiz Daewoo Cielo Daewoo Nubira II The company manufactured 26,942 cars last year under contract with GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co., up 23.6% from 2003. The small Daewoo Matiz was the main model with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo Romanian Plant Future Unclear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.