Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. calls back 40,000 ’00-model Nubira cars sold in the U.S. because of a potential brake line problem. Brake lines reportedly may crack and leak fluid, which could lead to failure of the vehicle’s brakes, says the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. Meanwhile, Volkswagen AG is recalling 10,450 ’96-model Passat sedans because the headlights or windshield wipers could fail. Faulty wiring will be replaced to remedy the problem.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo, VW Face Recalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.