VIENNA – Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd. is considering a plant in Eastern Europe, Hungarian press reports say. Possible sites include locations in Hungary and the Czech Republic. A decision is expected in 2004. CzechInvest, the Czech investment agency, declines comment on the reports. However, it does say the Czech Republic is in the running for plants under consideration by two foreign car makers that are considering production in Eastern Europe. That doesn’t include Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daihatsu Considers Eastern European Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.