Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd. reportedly will increase its stake in its Indonesian auto-making joint venture, PT Astra International, from 40% to 60%. Daihatsu also will increase production at its Malaysian subsidiary from 134,000 units annually in the current business year ending in March 2003, to about 150,000 units annually in 2005. The subsidiary makes mostly passenger cars.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daihatsu Increases Stake in Indonesian JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.