DETROIT – Daimler AG continues to develop fuel-cell vehicles, even though no infrastructure is under development, because the technology is considered a long-term imperative for the industry. “We will be ready with products before the infrastructure is ready,” Neil Armstrong, who heads the German auto maker’s high-voltage electronic development, says at the North American International Auto Show here this week. Having a long-term view is a company strength, he adds. Daimler plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Keeps Focus on Fuel-Cell, EV Technologies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.