BRUSSELS – With the Atomium monument – the world-famous symbol of this Belgian city – serving as a backdrop, Daimler unveils its completely revamped Mercedes Actros heavy-duty truck lineup. The new range, to be produced beginning in October, has required E1 billion ($1.4 billion) in investment and 10 years of development to get this far. The trucks go on sale in January. The revamped Actros will be offered with Euro 6-compliant engines, meeting standards that will take effect in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Unveils New Actros CV With Euro 6-Compliant Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.