Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. says it may co-develop platforms for front-wheel-drive, compact passenger cars with DaimlerChrysler AG. DC has a 10% stake in Hyundai and is already part of a joint venture with the South Korean auto maker and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. to design and develop car engines.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler and Hyundai May Co-Develop Car Platforms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.