DaimlerChrysler AG is mulling over establishing an assembly plant in the Philippines. Sources in Manila tell local media that DC is being wooed by the government’s trade department for an automotive export program. (see related story: Philippines Wants U.S. Auto Maker to Build Assembly Plant) A government insider says in reports that DC is impressed with the Philippines’ new motor vehicle development program (MVDP). “They liked the new MVDP because it clearly defined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Considers Philippines Assembly Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.