In previous quarters, the former Chrysler Corp. had adopted a habit of beating the competition when it came to releasing financial reports. In fact, the automaker, now merged with Daimler-Benz AG to form DaimlerChrysler AG, actually boasted its quick turnaround was evidence of a new operating system philosophy and all but dared competitors to match the pace. What a difference a merger makes. DC likely will release fourth quarter earnings in late February and year-end numbers in March as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Earnings Report Will Lag" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642