The year 2002 started on a youthful note for DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group, as it debuted four concepts aimed at the youth market. The Dodge Razor sport coupe, the Dodge M80 compact pickup, Jeep Compass and Willys2 concept vehicles bowed at the North American International Auto Show in January, providing concrete evidence that Chrysler was here to stay. Even as the Chrysler Group entered the second year of its far-reaching restructuring plan, it took the wraps off the concept version ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Gets Back On Footing in 2002" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.