South Korea's No.1 automaker, Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., and DaimlerChrysler AG are joining forces to develop and produce small passenger cars, commercial vehicles and parts. The announcement was made in Korea on June 26. The alliance deal calls for DC to take a 10% stake in Hyundai Motor. DC affiliate Mitsubishi Motors Corp. already owns a 4.8% share in Hyundai (2.1% by Mitsubishi Motor and 2.7% by Mitsubishi Corp.) Under terms of the agreement, the alliance partners will create a new 50-50 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler, Hyundai Form Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.