DaimlerChrysler Corp. is noticeably absent from the J.D. Power and Associates 2002 Initial Quality Study (IQS), garnering the equivalent of only two silver medals (in the same segment) and a bronze. Dodge Grand Caravan Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan are knotted behind Toyota Sienna in the compact van category. Mercedes-Benz S-Class trails two Lexus models – LS 430 and SC 430 – in the premium luxury car group. While DC posts an overall year-over-year gain of 10% in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Largely Ignored in Quality Study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642