Chrysler Group is offering three-in-one Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep franchises to its U.S. dealers who upgrade showrooms and stop selling competitive products at "dualed" facilities. Dealerships sporting all three of Chrysler’s brands are opening nationwide in new or renovated facilities at prime locations. That’s part of the deal for what Chrysler calls Project Alpha. Gary Dilts: Bundling brands "We tell dealers, ‘Give us best locations and exclusivity and we’ll put Chrysler, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Offers Dealers a Combo Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.