DaimlerChrysler Services North America, the financial arm of DaimlerChrysler Corp., makes several key executive appointments, all effective this month. Paul Knauss is named chief financial officer, replacing David Olsen, who is moving to Chrysler Group as senior vice president-controlling Chrysler. Klaus Entenmann is replacing Knauss as vice president-Chrysler Financial. Entenmann formerly held the post of vice president-DaimlerChrysler Services Truck Finance. Richard Howard, formerly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Services Appoints North American Execs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.