BEIJING — The search is on for DaimlerChrysler AG. The German automaker is seeking a partner in China to expand its truck-making presence here. Company officials have made no secret of the search for a partner, saying that the move is part of a strategy designed to fill holes in its worldwide truck business. China's truck industry is growing at a fast rate, and its growth is expected to escalate with the country's entry into the World Trade Organization. More trade means more business, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler shops for partner in truckmaking business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642