TOKYO – Industry analysts in Japan feel DaimlerChrysler AG's grip on Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) is tightening right on schedule. The elevation of Rolf Eckrodt from turnaround expert to CEO of the troubled Japanese vehicle maker, effective June 25, was a foregone conclusion. Rolf Eckrodt The timing of the promotion, 17 months after his arrival here, closely matches what it took for former Renault SA executive Carlos Ghosn to ascend to the top spot at Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DaimlerChrysler Tightens Hold on Mitsubishi Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.