AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group says the launch schedule for its midsize Dodge Dakota pickup truck is progressing faster than expected, and a Chrysler executive suggests the auto maker may expand its future North American diesel Jeep lineup to include the Grand Cherokee. The Dakota will launch at the auto maker’s Warren, MI, truck plant during the week of July 16, Frank Klegon, Chrysler’s newly appointed vice president-product development process and components, tells Ward’s. ’05 Dodge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dakota Launch Ahead of Schedule; Diesel Jeep Expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.